Friday, March 19, 2010

Couple Model shoot

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica and Okay in an amazing couples Fashion shoot. Please take the time to check out these two up and coming models "Model Mayhem Profiles" They are New York based Models and seeking management.  I was hired to shoot portfolio work that we all would be proud of, and I tell you I am very proud to have worked with them both, they made my job a breeze. We had 200 plus images to pick from and I tell you it's not easy making the final selections. In the Image to the right Jessica and Okay shine for what could surly be in any  high end magazine ad.







In this amazing High Fashion Image of Okay advertising clothing Jessica adds to the composition. Okay's powerful physique and bone structure makes this shot and is one of my favorite shots from the shoot, although I have so many favorites I am having trouble thinning down to my top 10 pics from the shoot, that's going to be my weekend project. I just want to thank you both for your kind words and comments you left on My Model Mayhem Profile. Okay I am looking forward to working with you on your summer project! it's going to be another WOW in our Books I'm Sure!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Billy, It is always a pleasure to work with you. I always appreciate your great performance and cant wait to shoot with you for the next project in summer !

    ReplyDelete