Friday, September 25, 2009

Nature and Wild Life Photography Lens test Day 2


The second day out with my Sigma 50-500mm zoom which we will call the Bigma as I have heard it called before. It was another day filled with adventure, as I discovered a little more of the strengths and weaknesses of the Bigma,  this image of the seagull impresses me because of the detail in the sand at 500mm shot at F-11 (notice the vignetting) 1/640, ISO 400 on a tripod that was a little shaky in the sand. I was shooting in Raw, enhancement where made and some sharpening for the 50% reduction in size. I like this lens a lot, you have to work with it though to get to know it, I'm looking forward to our long working relationship together. Will be posting more image later tonight. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment